If you are currently a Sawyer Village Resident...
If you have an emergency maintenance request, after regular business hours, call our pager at 222-4511. Be sure to leave a phone number where our team member can call you right back to get all the necessary information about your emergency.
If you have a maintenance request, don’t hesitate to call the office at 346-3919 between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, to schedule a work order.
If you call for a work order after hours, please leave us a message and we will call you back to schedule an appointment.
If you would like us to fix it while you are not home, leave detailed message regarding your maintenance issue and inform us that we have permission to enter and we will take care of it as soon as we have an opening.
You can also visit our contact page and submit a request via email.
THERE IS NO PARKING:
- on any street
- in front of the townhouses
- in back of the townhouses
- on any grass area
- in front of the townhouse garages
If you have any questions about your parking area, call us for clarification. For the safety of our snowplow drivers and all our residents, your vehicle will be tagged and towed away if it is not parked in your designated parking area.
- When you see the Maintenance Team out plowing your parking lot, please move your vehicle so they can clear all the snow in the parking area.
- Use caution when approaching the Maintenance trucks when they are out plowing. They may be watching for children, buildings, or parked cars and not see you. Please stop your vehicle until you see they notice you.
- Clearing snow from mailboxes and sidewalks is the resident’s responsibility. As there are several mailboxes placed together, please share the responsibility. Don’t rely on your neighbor to do it by themselves all winter.
Please change your furnace filter every 30 days, when it is in use. You can pick up a new filter at the main office. Either bring your old filter in with you or be sure to get the size off the old one so we know which filter you will need. If you do not know how to change the furnace filter, call the office and we will schedule an appointment to change the filter or show you how to do it. Your furnace will run much more efficiently if you change the filter every 30 days. You will save money on your monthly gas bill.
Most of our homes have received new furnaces and they are vented outside through PVC pipes. These pipes are located outside the back door of your unit and they must remain clear of snow and ice or your furnace will shut down! Please check these pipes on a regular basis during the winter to make sure they aren’t blocked by anything.
The basements were not designed to be “living” areas due to fire codes. Basements are utility areas that house your furnace, water heater, and washer/dryer. Occasionally, the basement drain will back-up and cause water to pool on the basement floor. Because of this, we strongly recommend that all items stored in the basement be put up on pallets and stored in plastic bins. Also, the washing machine drain pipe doesn’t drain as quickly as new washers release water. In order to avoid an overflow of water from the pipe, we recommend that you place your washing machine drain hose in the utility sink when you do your laundry.
Garbage is picked up early on Friday mornings. DO NOT put garbage out on the curb until Thursday afternoon. If you are going out-of-town or moving, please put your garbage in your garage and let us know it is there. We will put it out on Thursday.
- Only two pets are permitted per home with a $150 non-refundable pet fee.
- All pets must be on a leash when they are outdoors.
- Pets must be cleaned up after when in residents yards or out for a walk.
- The following breeds of dogs or mixes of these breeds are not permitted:
- Rottweilers, Pit Bulls, Staffordshire Terriers, Dobermans, Chows, Mastiffs, and German Shepherds.
- We have installed membrane roofs on most of our homes and apartments. The snow and ice will fall off in large pieces. So please beware of falling snow and ice from the roofs. We want to make sure residents refrain from standing or letting children play under the eave areas. Also use caution when letting your pets outside. In most cases, you will be able to hear noises inside and outside the home which will indicate the snow and/or ice will be falling soon.
- Snow and ice will accumulate on the roofs. For your safety, please do not attempt to do any snow removal from the roofs of the houses or garages. Our team monitors this situation and if snow removal is needed, we will take care of it.
Take advantage of our rent referral program. When you refer someone to Sawyer Village and they make one of our houses their home and you will receive $50.00 off one month’s rent. You will need to notify the office that you referred a friend and after you both pay rent on time for three month, the credit will be placed on your account. Send all your friends, family and co-workers to see us today!!
If you have questions or concerns about any rental issues, don’t hesitate to contact us at 346-3919. We want your rental experience with us to be a positive experience. We are here for you!!